VyprVPN Free accounts are limited to using our Desktop, and Mobile applications to connect to our VPN service. Please see "What is VyprVPN Free?" for more information.
- Open Network and Sharing Center in the Control Panel
- Click Start, then Control Panel
- Click on View Network status and Tasks
- Click Setup a new connection or network
- Choose Connect to a workplace then Next
- Click Use my Internet Connection (VPN)
- Enter the desired VPN server address in the Internet address field. View the server addresses here.
- Type VyprVPN in the Destination name: field
- Check Don't connect now then Next
- Type in your Golden Frog Login (e-mail address) and Password in their respective fields; leave Domain blank
- Check Remember this password, and Click Create.
- Click Close
How to Connect
- In the Windows Taskbar, click on the Network icon
- Click on VyprVPN, then click on the Connect button
- Click Properties
- Click Security
- Change the Type of VPN to PPTP
- Type in your Golden Frog Login (e-mail address) and Password in their respective fields, Then Click Connect
Skip the manual setup with our apps!