VyprVPN Free accounts are limited to using our Desktop, and Mobile applications to connect to our VPN service. Please see "What is VyprVPN Free?" for more information.
Bold items are things you will click or type.
- Log in to your Chrome device.
- Click the status bar at the bottom right of your desktop.
- Select Settings.
- In the Internet connection section, click Add connection.
- Select Add private network...
In the Add private network dialog specify the following information:
Server hostname: Enter a server hostname from the list here.
- Provider type: Select L2TP/IPsec + Pre-shared key.
- Pre-shared key: Enter thisisourkey
- Server CA certificate: Select Default.
- User certificate: Select None installed.
- Username: Enter your Golden Frog user name.
- Password: Enter your Golden Frog password.
- Click Connect.
Don’t have a VyprVPN account?