VyprVPN Free accounts are limited to using our Desktop, and Mobile applications to connect to our VPN service. Please see "What is VyprVPN Free?" for more information.
Bold items are things you will click or type.
Viscosity is a popular OpenVPN client for Mac OS X. These instructions describe how to connect to VyprVPN using Viscosity.
- Download and install Viscosity. When prompted, enter your Mac OS X username and password to authorize the configuration.
- Download and extract the OpenVPN configuration files located here.
- Click the Viscosity icon in the Mac OS X system menu, select Preferences.
- Select the + symbol.
- Select Import Connection.
- Select From File.
- Select the OpenVPN configuration files you downloaded to import all of the VyprVPN server locations.
- Click the Viscosity icon in the system menu and select the Connect menu item for the location of your choice.
- Enter your Golden Frog username and password and click OK.
Skip the manual setup with our apps!