FEAT VPN is an OpenVPN client compatible with Android versions 2.1 through 3.2. FEAT VPN supports connections to VyprVPN from earlier versions of Android not supported by VyprVPN for Android.
To use FEAT VPN to connect to VyprVPN from an Android device:
- FEAT VPN uses a configuration file to set up each server connection. Download the configuration files for the VyprVPN servers from the article here.
- Go to www.featvpn.com from your device, download FEAT VPN, and install the app.
- Launch the application and tap Setup and then Run. The app will run a series of tests to determine if your device is compatible with FEAT VPN.
- If all tests complete successfully, tap Exit to continue.
- Tap Tunnels, and then Add, to add a VPN connection.
- Under Configuration, select Load and browse to the location of the configuration files you saved in step 1.
- Choose the configuration file for the server you wish to configure.
- Tap the back button. The server for the configuration file you selected will be listed as a VPN tunnel.
- Tap the VPN tunnel you just created to connect, and the display will show that a connection is being attempted.
- You will be prompted to enter credentials. Enter your Golden Frog username and password and tap OK.
- In a few seconds the VPN status should display as connected.
Don’t have a VyprVPN account?