VyprVPN Free accounts are limited to using our Desktop, and Mobile applications to connect to our VPN service. Please see "What is VyprVPN Free?" for more information.
1. Review the hardware requirements for the VyprVPN Router App.
The latest supported Tomato by Shibby build for the VyprVPN Router App is version 132. If you flash a newer build of Tomato, you will experience issues.
Once you have flashed the appropriate firmware on your router, you can proceed to step
2. Log into the router firmware and click Tools.
3. Click System Commands in the Tools section.
4. Copy and paste the following text into the "Command" Box, depending on your CPU architecture:
eval `wget -q -O - http://www.goldenfrog.biz/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/mipsel/install.sh` If you receive an error, try this command instead: eval `wget -q -O - http://dl.succentric.com/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/mipsel/install.sh`
eval `wget -q -O - http://www.goldenfrog.biz/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/arm/install.sh` If you receive an error, try this command instead: eval `wget -q -O - http://dl.succentric.com/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/arm/install-succentric.sh`
5. Click Execute.
6. After a successful install, refresh your browser window. Log in using your Golden Frog username and password and start using VyprVPN on your router!
Don’t have a VyprVPN account?