If you subscribed to VyprVPN from an iOS device and selected iTunes as your payment method, your account is already set to automatically renew at the end of your current billing cycle. To enable or disable Automatic Renewal you will need to perform the following steps on your iOS device.
- On your device, tap 'Settings'.
- Tap 'iTunes & App Store'.
- Under 'Subscriptions,' tap 'Manage.'
Once in Manage Subscription you will see the following screen:
You can also enable or disable Automatic Renewal from the iTunes application on your Mac or PC:
- Open iTunes
- Open the “Account” dropdown from your menu bar and select “View My Accounts…”
- Enter your iTunes Password and hit enter
- On the account information page scroll to “Settings”
- Locate “Subscriptions”, and click the ‘Manage’ link to the right
- Select “VyprVPN” under the listed subscriptions
- Toggle ‘Automatic Renewal’ off
From here, you can view your current subscription and end of your current billing cycle, change your subscription type (Monthly or Yearly), and enable or disable Automatic Renewal.
To disable Automatic Renewal simply tap on the option and the bar will turn white from green to indicate "Off." To enable it, tap Automatic Renewal once more.
As indicated in the screenshot, disabling Automatic Renewal will effectively cancel your VyprVPN subscription, effective at the end of the current plan term. If you wish to renew at a later time, you can enable Automatic Renewal from the same screen.