Configured on OpenELEC v 5.0.3
Please note that Golden Frog offers limited support for this platform. Setup instructions are provided as-is with no guarantee of functionality.
Bold items are things you will click or type.
1. Navigate to System > OpenELEC > Network
2. Under "Virtual Private Networks" choose "Add New VPN Configuration."
3. Configure the VPN connection using the settings below:
VPN Type: pptp (default setting) Network Name: VyprVPN VPN Server: See server list Username: Your Golden Frog email address Passphrase: Your Golden Frog password VPN DNS Domain: leave default settings Show Advanced: Enable Enable the option for "Require MPPE"
4. Click Save.
5. You should now be back in the OpenELEC menu. Go to Connections.
6. Select VyprVPN from the connections list.
7. Click Connect.
8. The connection will enable and your VyprVPN IP address will be listed as "Address."
9. Enjoy VyprVPN in OpenELEC!
If you need any further assistance, please contact support.