If you are having issues accessing US Netflix content while connected to VyprVPN, please ensure you have met the following criteria:
- Register for an account with Netflix. - https://www.netflix.com/signup
- Ensure you have VyprDNS enabled. - How do I enable VyprDNS?
- Connect to any US server location. - Which VyprVPN server should I connect to?
If you are still having issues accessing US Netflix content with VyprVPN, then please try clearing your browser's cookies, cache, and temp files.
However, if Netflix still states you are not in the service area after performing the above steps, please contact our Support Team with the following information:
- Exact time of when you attempted to stream from US Netflix.
- VyprVPN IP address you were leased to you at that time.
- Exact error message you received.
This information will help us diagnose why you are unable to access US Netflix content.
Please note Golden Frog will not be able to assist with registering for an account with Netflix.