This issue occurs when the VyprVPN background service fails to initiate when Windows starts. If you encounter this issue, please try the following steps:
- Verify the setting is enabled in your VyprVPN Options menu. Click on Customize in the bottom left-hand corner and select Startup Options. Ensure you have Connect on System Boot toggled on.
- Temporarily disable any anti-virus software configured to engage on Windows start.
- Disable "Fast Startup" on your PC.
- If you are still having issues, manually launch VyprVPN and attempt to connect.
- If the manual attempt is successful, it indicates when VyprVPN attempted to start automatically, Windows did not engage your local network in a timely manner.
- If the manual attempt is unsuccessful, please contact our Support Team to troubleshoot your connection issue.
Last reviewed/updated August 2019
Have more questions? Submit a request