Currently, you can not upgrade nor downgrade your VyprVPN plan via a Google Play subscription. You will need to upgrade or downgrade your account via your user control panel once logged into your account at our website. To do this from your Android device, you will need to follow the below instructions:
- Open the VyprVPN app.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Go to "Account"
- Tap "Web Control Panel"
- If you are not logged into the web control panel, log in.
- Visit the "Account" tab of the control panel.
- Under "Services", click "Change plan" next to your current account level.
- Follow the prompts to upgrade to your new service level and enter your billing information.
As you will be upgrading the service through us rather than Google Play, you will need to cancel your Google Play subscription for VyprVPN so that you do not continue to be charged by them. You will find instructions on cancelling your Google Play subscription here.
If you need any further assistance, please contact support and we'll be happy to help!