If you are having issues accessing Sky Go UK while connected to VyprVPN, please ensure you have met the following criteria:
- Register for an account with Sky Go UK. - https://skyid.sky.com/signup/skycom
- Ensure you have VyprDNS enabled. - How do I enable VyprDNS?
- Connect to the UK server location. - Which VyprVPN server should I connect to?
If you are still having issues accessing Sky Go UK content with VyprVPN, then please try clearing your browser's cookies, cache, and temp files.
However, if Sky Go still states you are not in the service area after performing the above steps, please contact our Support Team with the following information:
- Exact time of when you attempted to stream from Sky Go UK.
- VyprVPN IP address you were leased to you at that time.
- Exact error message you received.
This information will help us diagnose why you are unable to access Sky Go UK content.
Please note Golden Frog will not be able to assist with registering for an account with Sky Go.