VyprVPN Free accounts are limited to using our Desktop, and Mobile applications to connect to our VPN service. Please see "What is VyprVPN Free?" for more information.
How to Configure
- Open Network Connections in Control Panel
- Click Start then Control Panel
- Click Network and Internet Connections (skip if not there)
- Click Network Connections
- Click Create a new connection under Network Tasks in the left column, then Next
- Select Connect to the network at my workplace then Next
- Select Virtual Private Network connection then Next
- Type VyprVPN in the Company Name box then Next
- Enter the desired VPN server address in the Host Name field. View the server addresses here.
- Select "My Use Only" if this is only for your Windows user account, or "Anyone's Use" if there are other Windows accounts that should have access to this VyprVPN account
- Click Add a shortcut to have a VyprVPN shortcut added to your desktop
- Click Finish
How to Connect
- Double Click the VyprVPN icon on your desktop or click Start, select Connect To and select VyprVPN
- Type your Golden Frog Login (e-mail address) and Password in their respective fields
- Click Connect
Don’t have a VyprVPN account?