As of VyprVPN Cloud 0.12, users can upgrade or revert back to older versions of the software as necessary. Most often, there will be no reason not to be on the most current version, but troubleshooting or other reasons may require you to change your version.
Note: If you downgrade to a version below 0.12, you will not be able to upgrade back to 0.12 and higher from the web admin panel. You would need to upgrade from CLI instead, since web admin panel version administration was introduced in 0.12. The process for this will be covered below.
To move to another version of VyprVPN Cloud in the web admin panel:
1. Log into the web admin panel.
2. Navigate to System Settings and then the Application section.
3. Select the version you would like to upgrade or revert to.
To move to another version of VyprVPN Cloud via CLI:
1. SSH to your server. Click here for instructions.
2. Input the following command and press Enter: admin version list
3. You will see a list of available versions to install.
4. Once you know which version you want to install, input the following command and press Enter: admin version install [VERSION]
Example: admin version install 0.11.0.179
5. Your SSH session will be terminated and the installation process will begin. Allow several minutes to pass before attempting to reload the web admin panel or connecting via SSH.