With Apple's official release of iOS 9.2, some users have reported experiencing an error with VyprVPN. We have found this error occurs when users attempt to connect or change servers after logging out and then logging back in. The error takes the form of a pop-up, shown below:
If you see this error, please uninstall the application and re-install it from the App Store using the directions below.
- Tap and hold the VyprVPN App icon on your home screen until the applications begin to wiggle.
- Tap the encircled 'x' that appears in the top left corner of the VyprVPN App icon.
- Confirm the deletion of the application by clicking 'delete'.
- Open the Apple App Store and search 'VyprVPN' in the top right corner.
- Re-download the application and allow it to install. After opening the application, select 'Log In' to re-authenticate.
- In the pop-up, choose whether you would like to receive notifications from VyprVPN, then select 'Allow' when prompted to install the VyprVPN Profile.
- Enter the four-digit pin you assigned to your device to allow the installation of the profile.
You should now be able to operate VyprVPN normally. If you experience any issues, please contact our support team.
Last reviewed/updated June 2019