If you are having issues accessing US Amazon Prime Video while connected to VyprVPN, please ensure you have met the following criteria:
- Register for a US based Amazon Prime Video account. - https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime/register
- Ensure you have VyprDNS enabled. - How do I enable VyprDNS?
- Connect to any US server location. - Which VyprVPN server should I connect to?
If you are still having issues accessing US Amazon Prime Video content with VyprVPN, then please try clearing your browser's cookies, cache, and temp files.
However, if US Amazon Prime Video still states you are not in the service area after performing the above steps, please contact our Support Team with the following information:
- Exact time you attempted to stream from US Amazon Prime Video.
- The VyprVPN IP address leased to you at that time.
- Exact error message you received.
This information will help us diagnose why you are unable to access US Amazon Prime Video content.
Please note Golden Frog will not be able to assist with registering for an account with Amazon Prime.