This issue can occur on mobile devices (Android, iOS) when no plan level is selected during the signup process, after creating the account login Username (Email Address) and Password.
You can use the following steps:
- Click the "Menu" button (displayed as ≡) on the top left of the application, and hit Login.
- Login with the Username (Email Address) used to signup (case-sensitive), and the Password.
- Select "Login", and Choose a Plan.
- Once selected, tap "Start Trial".
- You should then be able to connect to VyprVPN.
If you need any further assistance, please contact support.
Last reviewed/updated January 2020